How to Delete MyHeritage Account
Are you fed up using your MyHeritage account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your MyHeritage account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, MyHeritage is a online genealogy website that lets its registered user to create profile and browse through various photos and family trees and search or found various historical record related to certain man.
First A Little Bit About Company
MyHeritage website was founded by Gilad Japhet in 2003 and it is one of the best genealogy website that can be accessed all over the world. Currently the website is available in 42 different languages and there are 255 employees working on this website.
How To Delete MyHeritage Account
There is only one methods to delete your MyHeritage account which is given below :-
Delete Your Familysite Information First
- Go to the following url https://www.myheritage.com/ and login with your ID.
- Now roll-over your mouse on your name given at the top right side and then click on my sites.
- On mysites select the title you want to delete after you select the title you will redirect back to homepage
- Now click on site settings and then find on general tab.
- On general tab click on administrator and then click on delete my site
Delete Your Account
- Now hold your mouse on your name given at top right side a pop-down menu appear
- Click on Account settings and then scroll down to bottom of the page.
- On bottom of page click on Delete my Account and follow the process.
Note : Once you delete your account it cannot be recovered back.
For more information on How to Delete MyHeritage Account stay updated to this website.