How to Delete Starmaker Account
Are you fed up using your Starmaker account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Starmaker account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Starmaker is a community of users where you can sing a song and share it with the world. You can get thousands of fans by singing on the Starmaker app. Moreover, you can also earn money from the Starmaker app by singing songs. The platform has more than 100 Million users across the globe which lets you earn so much popularity because of your talent.
How To Delete Starmaker Account
There is only one method to delete your Tout account which is given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Website
Before proceeding, make sure to download your recorded songs and withdraw your money from Starmaker. Once you did that, you can follow the simplest steps that are shared below.
1. Open the Starmaker app and log in to your account using Google, Email, or Phone Number.
2. Navigate to the ‘Profile’ option and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
3. Here, you need to select ‘Account Security’.
4. After that, you have to click the ‘Delete Account’ option.
5. On the new screen, tap the ‘Continue’ button. Then, select any reason and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. Now, click on the ‘Delete Account’ button again to permanently delete the account on Starmaker.
How to Recover Deleted Songs from Starmaker
Have you deleted your recorded songs from Starmaker and want to recover them? Unfortunately, Starmaker doesn’t allow you to recover deleted songs from the Starmaker app. It’s best practice to keep your songs private instead of deleting them. You can make your songs private by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the ‘profile’ section.
- Head to the ‘Moments’ section.
- Find the song that you want to make private.
- Tap on the ‘three dots’ icon and select private.
For more information on How to Delete Starmaker Account stay updated to this website.