How to Delete Trust Wallet Account
Are you fed up using your Trust Wallet account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Trust Wallet account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Trust Wallet is the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance. You can send, receive and store Ethereum, BNB, and more other cryptocurrencies. You can also buy and sell newly launched tokens through the Trust Wallet app.
How To Delete Fiverr Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the TRUST WALLET portal which is given below:-
Delete Your Account Through Website
You have to go through the few steps below to delete your Trust Wallet account.
1. First of all, open the Trust Wallet app on your mobile phone.
2. Navigate to ‘Settings’ and click on the ‘Wallets’ option.
3. Now click on the ‘three vertical dots’ next to Multi-Coin Wallet 1.
4. Click on the ‘Delete icon’ on the top right side.
5. In the pop-up window, select ‘OK’ and your Trust Wallet account will be deleted.
Note: If you don’t reactivate your Trust Wallet within 30 days, your Trust Wallet account will be deleted permanently.
How to Reactivate Trust Wallet Account
If you wish to reactivate your Trust Wallet account then follow the steps below.
1. Open the Trust Wallet app.
2. Click on the ‘I already have a wallet’.
3. Select ‘Multi-Coin Wallet’.
4. Enter your 12-word phrase and Click ‘Import’.
For more information on How to Delete Trust Wallet Account stay updated to this website.