Payoneer Sign Up: Payoneer is an Online Payment Application that lets its registered users to transfer, deposit and withdrawal money. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, deposit money from your bank account, transfer the money to bank or other online account holders and get detailed summary of your account information.
Payoneer portal was founded by Yuval Tal in 2005 and currently, it is one of the best online portals to process digital payments that can be accessed worldwide. According to the source, more than 8 million users access the portal monthly.
Our major aim of writing this article is to guide on the steps to sign up your profile on Payoneer, but before that let quickly show you the features of Payoneer account and the major reasons why we are addressed as the no 1 online social network in the world.
Features of Payoneer
Get paid by marketplaces, platforms, and clients
Receive payments from clients and marketplaces located all over the world. Get paid in popular global currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, AUD, and more, via Payoneer receiving accounts. Withdraw funds directly to your local bank account in over 150 countries and currencies or from an ATM using the Payoneer card.
Pay freelancers, service providers, suppliers, and contractors
Make international business payments to over 200 countries and skip the delays and costly hidden fees of wire transfers. Payoneer is the preferred payment method of millions of freelancers and businesses around the world.
Track your business payments every step of the way
Follow up on your previous incoming and outgoing payments and view your dashboard of balances in multiple currencies. Easily manage currencies with competitive conversion rates so you control the currencies you are holding and can pay your suppliers in their preferred currency.
Enjoy features designed with sellers in mind
Pay your VAT in multiple countries and receive working capital offers for your Amazon and Walmart stores. Instantly receive funds in your account to grow your business in any way you can imagine, then settle gradually without constricting your cash flow.
Do business confidently with Payoneer by your side
Our multilingual customer care team is available 24/7 in over 20 languages via phone, email, Live Chat, and social media. We’ll always do our best to make sure that your experience is a smooth one and whether you are making or receiving payments, we’re only a few clicks away to help when needed.
How to Sign Up Payoneer Account
■ Visit Payoneer.com
■ Click on the Sign-Up and Earn $25.
■ Select I’m a Freelancer, Agency, and Services Providers.
- The other options are online sellers, marketplace or enterprise, and Small or medium-sized businesses.
- Select as per your requirement.
■ Choose the I’m looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- If you want to pay someone, then select Pay my service providers and suppliers.
■ Then the amount of monthly sales volume. Here, I’ll select the Below $5,000 monthly option.
■ Click on Register.
Now the actual sign-up process will begin. Here, you need to fill in the type of business and personal details.
■ In case, if you are a blogger or a freelancer, then select the Individual option.
- But, if you own an organization then select the Company option.
- Remember that for a company, you must have an income tax return or a GST.
■ Enter your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth. Then click Next.
- Fill in the details as per your government-issued ID.
- Also, note that you should be over 18 years of age to apply for a Payoneer account.
Step 3: Payoneer Contact Details Information
■ On the next screen, select your Country, Address, City/Town, and Postal/ZIP code.
■ Payoneer Mobile Verification
- Besides, also enter your current working Mobile number.
- Note that this number can be used later to retrieve a forgotten password or updating details.
- You’ll receive a verification code on that mobile phone number.
- Simply enter the verification code with a 30 seconds time limit. Then click Next.
Step 4: Security Details
- On the next page, you need to fill in some security details.
- At first, set a password to your Payoneer account.
- Furthermore, enter your identity document information.
- This might include your national ID, passport, and driver’s license.
- Enter the name in the local language ( Use Google Translate to Change Name in Local Language)
- Finally, enter the given captcha code.
- Then click Next to continue.
Step #5: Payment Method
- In this step, you need to enter the bank details to withdraw the Payoneer money.
- Therefore, type your Bank account type, currency, bank name, account name, and bank account number.
- Finally, agree to the terms, and click on the Submit button.
Step #6: Review in Progress
- That’s it! Your application is successfully submitted.
- Now, the review process will start.
- After 3 business days, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the review.
Step #7: Submit Documents
- To complete the review process, it is important to keep your Payoneer account up to date with the right documentation.
- For that, sign in to Payoneer using your email address and password.
- Go to Settings > Verification Center.
- Here, you’ll receive a notification to submit the relevant documents.
- This might include government ID, passport, residence proof, driver’s license, electricity bill, and bank account verification.
- Before submitting the documents, ensure that they are valid and not expired.
- Also, the document must be clearly visible. Do not submit a cropped image.
- Small-sized images and unclear documents might cause further delays.
- Upload the image in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- Moreover, make sure that the size of the document is less than 3MB.
- In the case of multiple documents, ensure to submit all of them separately.
- Finally, browse and upload the documents. Now click the Submit button.
- A message saying the document successfully uploaded will appear on the screen.
- Within a few business days, you’ll receive an email saying, ‘Your Payoneer account is successfully approved.’
Steps to Create a Payoneer Account without Bank Account
■ Create an account on Fiverr.com.
■ Go to the Settings menu and click on the Earnings under the Selling tab.
■ On the next screen, click on the Withdrawal options.
■ Out of the three Withdrawal options, open the Payoneer Bank Transfer.
■ Go to the Payoneer registration page.
■ Finally, complete the registration process.
■ That’s it! This is how you can open a Payoneer account without a bank account.
■ If you don’t have a Fiverr account, you can use any of the below-listed websites and sign up for Payoneer without adding the bank account details.
Payoneer Login – Step By Step Tutorial
You can easily log in to your Payoneer Account by entering your login details, that you inserted during the registration period, which includes your Username (Email) and Password.
■ Go to Login.payoneer.com
■ Enter the Username, which is your Password
■ Now insert your eligible password
■ After ensuring that the Username and Password are accurate, click on Sign in.
How to reset Payoneer Password?
Did you forget your Password, or you noticed some security breach within your Payoneer accounts, then you are strictly advised to quickly make some drastic changes and adjustment to your Payoneer accounts. Follow the below step by steps to do that:
■ Go to the login page and click on Forgot password
■ Enter your username, which is the email address with which you signed up
■ Confirm your phone number and you’ll receive an SMS with a verification code
■ Enter the 6-digit verification code
■ Then select a new password!
Please, if you find it hard to reset your Password, kindly use any of the following options to get the reset email: clear your browser’s cache and cookies, use a different browser or use your browser’s private browsing feature.
How To Delete Payoneer Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Payoneer portal which is given below:-
How To Delete Bank Account From payoneer
To delete a bank account from your Payoneer account, you can follow these steps:
■ Log in to your Payoneer account on the Payoneer website.
■ Click on the “Settings” menu and select “Bank Accounts.”
■ Find the bank account you want to delete and click on the “Details” button next to it.
■ Click on the “Delete” button located at the bottom of the page.
■ Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the deletion of the bank account.
Please note that once you delete a bank account from your Payoneer account, you will no longer be able to receive payments to that account.
Delete your Account through Website
■ Click on I Want to Delete My Personal Information and on the drop-down menu click on the CONTACT US button.
■ On the Contact Us page type your registered name and email address.
■ On Message Box type your honest reason to delete your account.
■ Fill out Captcha and click on SUBMIT Button. Now, wait for atleast 15 days to get a response from Payoneer Support on your email address. Once you receive the mail follow the simple steps as directed in the mail to permanently delete your account.
How To Close payoneer account
To close your Payoneer account, you’ll need to follow these steps:
■ Log in to your Payoneer account at payoneer.com.
■ Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Account Information.”
■ Click on the “Close Account” button at the bottom of the page.
■ Follow the instructions provided to confirm the closure of your account.
Before you close your account, make sure you withdraw any funds you have in your Payoneer account. You will not be able to access your account or any funds in it once it has been closed.
“Meanwhile, Let’s Know If This Post Was Helpful By Sharing Your Opinion On, Using The Comments Box Below And Also Remember To Share The Post On Your Various Social Media Platforms”
All Rights Reserved, No Part Of This Publication And Other Digital Contents On This Website May Be Reproduced, Stored In A Retrieved System, Or Transmitted In An Form, By Means Of Photocopy Or Otherwise Without The Consent Of MORZVIRAL.COM.