Vinted Sign Up: Vinted is an user to user marketplace where one user click photo and upload product photo related to clothing accessories and other user see the ad and purchase the product at the certain price point.
Vinted is an online marketplace website which was founded by Justas Janauskas and Milda Mitkutė in 2008 and it is one of the best online website that are promoting user product to sell online. In december 2015 the website has more than 11 million registered members in their database and there are more than 22.3 million product listings has been recorded in the website.
Our major aim of writing this article is to guide on the steps to sign up your profile on Vinted, but before that let quickly show you the features of Vinted account and the major reasons why we are addressed as the no 1 online social network in the world.
Features of Vinted
Make money selling clothes, toys, and homeware all in one place. List a few items to start—and watch your funds grow.
• Listing is easy – just take a picture and upload it with a price and description.
• Keep everything you make – remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted.
• Sell securely. Transfer funds to your bank with our secure in-app payment system.
• Stay updated. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items.
• Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you.
• Declutter your home. Free up more space by selling what you don’t need anymore.
• Ship easily. Download the label and track your package directly.
• Get amazing deals. Buy second-hand to save money, and be part of a global fashion movement.
• Find the brands you love at affordable prices. Discover a huge variety of labels on the platform —as well as items that are sold out in stores.
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Filter between categories, brands, sizes, and prices.
• Shop safely. Enjoy secure payment methods, including PayPal and credit card.
• Choose shipping that works for you. Get your item delivered to you or sent to a pickup location.
How to Sign Up Vinted Account
■ Go to the following url Vinted.com
■ Click on Become a Member and you’ll have the options of creating your account using your email address.
■ Create a password in the second field box.
■ Click on Shop Now to access your account at any point in time.
Vinted Login – Step By Step Tutorial
■ Go to the site’s sign in page located at the following url: Vinted.com
■ Enter your Email address on the space provided.
■ Enter your user password in the second field box.
■ Now simply click the green button located on the right side of the access form that says “Login” and that’s it, you are in!
How To Delete Vinted Account
There are two methods to delete your account from Vinted website which are given below :-
Delete Your Account Through Feedback
■ Go to the following Vinted.com
■ Login-in to your account.
■ Click on your PROFILE PIC given at the top-right side a drop-down menu will appear then click on MY SETTINGS.
■ On MY SETTINGS page scroll down to bottom of the page and click on button DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
■ On Delete My Account page check on two menus I CONFIRM and I AGREE and then click on button YES I AM to permanently delete your account.
■ Now uninstall the app to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
■ Open Your Email Account That Is Registered With The Application Or Website.
■ Now Compose An Email And Enter The Email Address Email firstname.lastname@example.org
■ On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
■ Now Write An Email Requesting Them To Delete Your Account From Their Database, And To Wipe All Your Information With Them, If Any.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
“Meanwhile, Let’s Know If This Post Was Helpful By Sharing Your Opinion On, Using The Comments Box Below And Also Remember To Share The Post On Your Various Social Media Platforms”
All Rights Reserved, No Part Of This Publication And Other Digital Contents On This Website May Be Reproduced, Stored In A Retrieved System, Or Transmitted In An Form, By Means Of Photocopy Or Otherwise Without The Consent Of MORZVIRAL.COM.