Are you looking for a solution to remove the Facebook page with a new page experience on Facebook? Yes, so I show you how to delete Facebook page new page experience easily in a few simple steps.
Facebook is a social media platform that lets you connect with your family and friend faster and easier than ever. On the Facebook platform, you can share your photos, videos, and best moments with your friends. Facebook also helps you to connect with new people all across the world. Recently,
Facebook launched a new page experience that helps you to manage your personal profile and business pages in the simplest way. Facebook’s new page experience is a new format that is easy to navigate and simple to use.
If you have a Facebook page with a new page experience and you want to delete it then you are at the right place. Today, I am going to teach you how to delete Facebook page new page experience easily in a few steps.
How to Delete Facebook Page
Here are a few steps to how to delete your Facebook page with a new page experience.
To delete a Page that you have Facebook access to with full control:
- Log in to Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all profiles, then select the Page that you want to switch into.
- Click your Page photo in the top right.
- Click Settings and privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy in the left menu, then click Facebook Page information.
- Next to Deactivation and deletion, click View.
- Select Delete Page, then click Continue and follow the steps. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
Note: If you can’t see the option to delete your Page, make sure that you have Facebook access with full control to your Page. Learn how to see what your access is to a Page.
You’ll need to reactivate your Page to cancel deletion. To cancel your Page deletion:
- Within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page, from your main profile click your profile photo in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Privacy in the left menu, then click Your Facebook information.
- Next to Reactivation, click View.
- Click Reactivate next to the Page to reactivate it and cancel deletion.
To delete a Page that you’re an admin of:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings at the bottom of the left menu.
- From General, scroll down and click Remove Page.
- Click Permanently delete [Page Name].
- Click Delete and then click OK.
Note: If you can’t see the option to delete your Page, make sure that you’re an admin of the Page. Learn how to see what your role is on a Page.
To cancel your Page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page.
- Click Page settings in the bottom left.
- Click Cancel deletion at the top of your Page.
- Click Confirm and then click OK.
Note: You can also republish your Page within 14 days to cancel a deletion request.
How to Delete a Liked Page on Facebook
If you are no longer interested in any given page on Facebook, you can technically “delete” the page and stop getting any updates or seeing any posts associated with that particular page. Here’s how you do it.
- From your News Feed, click on “Pages” in the left menu. This will launch a list of all the pages you own, as well as the pages you currently like.
- On the “Liked Pages” list, select the name of the Page you’d like to delete.
- Once the page has opened, toggle the “Liked” box once to unlike the page. The box will turn from blue to black, indicating that you no longer like the page.
To like the page again, simply search the Page by name and click on “Like” in the upper left corner.
I hope this guide on how to delete Facebook page new page experience assisted you. If you found this article useful then consider sharing it with your friends and other Facebook users. If you have any questions about the Facebook page with the new page experience then you can ask me in the comments.