How to Delete Twitter Account
Are you fed up using your Twitter account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your Twitter account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, Twitter is one of the giant social media platform that lets its registered user to share there thought, picture and message to their loved one and through out the world.
A Little Bit About Company
Twitter was founded by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone and Evan Williams and it is one of the biggest social networking website in all over the world. The company has generated the revenue of upto 2.21 billion dollars in 2015 alone and it has manpower of upto 3,638 employees.
How To Delete Twitter Account
There are two method to make a request to delete or deactivate your account from their database which are given below :-
How to delete Twitter on Android
- Tap on the menu icon or profile photo in the upper left-hand corner and select “Settings and Privacy” from the dropdown.
- Tap on the “Your account” tab.
- Scroll down until you find the “Deactivate Account” tab and tap on it.
- Read the information provided and then scroll down and tap on “Deactivate”.
- You will have to confirm your password to complete the process.
- The app will once again ask you to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
- Twitter will then confirm your decision.
How to delete Twitter on iOS
- Log into the Twitter app and click on your profile picture in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select “Settings and privacy”.
- Select “Your account”.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Deactivate your account”.
- On the next page, you will see some important information about what happens when you deactivate your account. Read it carefully and then tap “Deactivate”.
- A new window will pop up. Enter your Twitter password and click “Deactivate”. Your account is now deactivated.
How to delete your Twitter on desktop
- Go to Twitter and log into your account.
- Tap on the “More” button on the left.
- Select “Settings and privacy.”
- Click “Deactivate your account” in the “Your account” section.
- Click “Deactivate.”
- Enter your password and click “Deactivate” again.
- Congratulations! You’ve just deactivated your Twitter account. After the 30-day deactivation period, your account will be permanently deleted.
Delete Account Permanently
- Just wait for 30 days after deactivate account your account will be deleted permanently
Note : If you want to reactivate your account login within 30 days. Any third party program login using twitter website will be permanently lost so be careful before delete
For more information on How to Delete Twitter Account stay updated to this website.