Pinterest Sign Up: Pinterest is an online pinboard, a visual take on the social bookmarking site. Unlike other social bookmarking sites, such as Digg and StumbleUpon, content shared on Pinterest is driven entirely by visuals.
The development of Pinterest began in December 2009, and the site launched the prototype as a closed beta in March 2010, Nine months after the launch, Pinterest had 10,000 users. By the next year, the platform had made time magazine’s list of best websites, and in early January, Pinterest started breaking records.
Our major aim of writing this article is to guide on the steps to sign up your profile on Pinterest, but before that let quickly show you the features of Pinterest account and the major reasons why we are addressed as the no 1 online social network in the world.
Features of Pinterest Account
- Discover inspiration daily.
- Save your faves.
- Shop to make it yours.
- Create content that inspires.
- Share with friends.
- Use the app’s visual search feature to find and even buy specific items
- Move pins between boards in batches
- Use the Pinterest browser extension to save links to your boards
- Use visual search on the web
- Long press the iOS app to access shortcuts
- Use filters to narrow down recipe search results
- Use Lens to identify recipes, pick out an outfit, or find a real-world object online
- Make a secret board to plan surprise events
- Use Pinterest’s instant ideas feature to see similar items to something you like
- Add Pinterest to your iOS Share Sheet
- Use group boards to collaborate with friends and family
- Filter your search results by pins, boards, or people
- Check off ideas you’ve tried and write reviews
Below are the steps to sign up on pinterest.
Steps to Pinterest Sign Up
- Visit our official website on Pinterest.com.
- Select sign up.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and select Continue.
- You’ll receive a Welcome to Pinterest message.
- Answer the setup questions, select some areas of interest, and select Done.
Below are the steps to set up a pinterest business account.
Steps to Set up a Pinterest Business Account
- Go to pinterest.com/business/create.
- After choosing your language and location, add your business name.
- Connect your Instagram, YouTube, and/or Etsy accounts.
- Let Pinterest know if you plan to run ads on the platform.
- Edit your profile.
- Click Claim in the left-hand menu to claim your website.
- Create a Pinterest Board.
- Create your first Pin.
- Choose a cover photo for your profile.
- Add the Pinterest Tag.
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.